- The Tamworth Visitor Information Centre (VIC) is located at the iconic Big Golden Guitar and is staffed by our friendly and knowledgeable team and wonderful volunteer ambassadors.
It's open 7 days (not public holidays),has disabled access and group bookings are available.
- Visitor information services
- Tamworth region souvenirs
- Public toilets
- Long vehicle parking
- Grab a selfie at the Big Golden Guitar, and make sure you get the full country music experience by visiting the Country Music Wax Museum, National Guitar Museum and the Strings and Beans Cafe.
- The Tamworth Visitor Information Centre at the Big Golden Guitar is managed by Destination Tamworth, an initiative of Tamworth Regional Council.
Strings & Beans Cafe
- The cafe offers a selection of freshly made food and refreshments including house made cakes and slices, delicious breakfasts or classic lunches. Food and refreshments can be enjoyed indoors or outdoors or even on-the-go for those keen to get out and explore the region - just call ahead to pre-order on 0427 662 614. Plus, choose from an assortment of the best local and regional produce or the home made chocolate to take away and enjoy later.
Get in touch
- Click here to get in touch with the Visitor Information Centre or one of our regional Visitor Information Outlets in Manilla, Nundle or Barraba.