Ah, Valentine’s Day.
We either love or we hate it, depending on what stage of loved-up bliss we’re in (and how we feel about the commercialisation of holidays, but that’s a whole other discussion).
For some, its a dozen red roses, a box of chocolates or some expensive jewellery purchased last minute (February comes around so fast!).
For others, it’s a great excuse to get together with the gals (or the lads) and have an extravagant mid-week meal to celebrate the fact that you’re not celebrating Valentine’s Day.
Whichever way it goes for you, it’s a good time to be in the Tamworth region, with specials popping up all over the place to get you through February 14th.
- Spoil someone you love this Valentine’s Day with dinner at The Workshop Kitchen by choosing from their sumptuous two- or three-course ($89 and $99 per person respectively) menu at their stunning restaurant. Dinner starts from 6pm and bookings are essential on 02 6766 7000 or email@example.com. See the menu at https://bit.ly/2BfbjOh.
- Get away on Valentine’s Day to The Retreat at Froog-Moore Park, which is offering a special celebration package from $265 this Valentine’s Day. You’ll get accommodation for two in the themed room of your choice (subject to availability), use of the hot tub spa for one hour and a glass of wine and canapes, plus breakfast for two the next morning and a luxurious late checkout. You won’t need to go anywhere, with the option of an in-house dinner also available. Call them on 02 6766 3353 to enquire now.
- Really get to know your loved one at a Valentine’s Day Portraiture Class at Tamworth Regional Gallery. Come with your Valentine (or find one to bring along!) and draw them while sipping on a glass of complimentary champagne. This special class runs from 5:30pm – 7pm for just $20 per person.
- Enjoy a night off at Tamworth Central Motel this Valentine’s Day in a deluxe kitchen apartment for just $160. They’re throwing in a bottle of bubbles and chocolate on arrival, plus a cheese platter to be enjoyed around the pool in the evening; sounds pretty good to us! Give them a call on 02 6762 2277 to make a reservation now.
- Celebrate fine cuisine and your loved one(s) on Valentine's Day this year at Riviera Bar & Grill, where they've got an incredible five-course menu ready to blow your senses for just $79 per person. Book now on 02 6766 2693.
- Treat yo’self this Valentine’s Day at DECO Wine Bar & Restaurant with their special Valentine’s Day set-menu dinner service (sittings at 6pm or 8pm). Enjoy three courses for $69 per person (check the menu out at https://bit.ly/2Rss7qg), or add matching wines for a total of $99 per person. Book now by contacting 02 6766 7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a night of it at the Quality Hotel Powerhouse Tamworth this Valentine’s Day from $345 for two adults, with two glasses of champagne on arrival, a two-course dinner (main and dessert) at The Workshop Kitchen, full buffet breakfast and overnight accommodation all included. Bookings are subject to availability, so head to https://bit.ly/2HGSYzm now to