Saturday 16 October, 2020
November is Australian Music Month and Entertainment Venues has a huge program of entertainment on offer.
Announced today as part of NSW Government initiative, Great Southern Nights, a stellar country line-up presented at Tamworth Town Hall includes Fanny Lumsden and her fallow Album Tour Part 1 (13 November), Beccy Cole with Wilder Tart – celebrating 20 years since the release of her top selling album, Wild At Heart (26 November) and Kasey Chambers & Troy Cassar-Daley together for one night only (28 November).
This NSW Government initiative is delivered by Destination NSW in partnership with the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) aimed at stimulating the revival of live music and entertainment in the recovery phase of COVID-19.
These shows are in addition to already huge month of entertainment in November, including:
- Len Waters Cultural Spectacular, bringing the stories of the Kamilaroi to life on stage with music both contemporary and traditional, 7 November at TRECC.
- 2340 Big Band Rock the Classics on 14 November at TRECC, with a nostalgic night of rock including songs from Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, The Blues Brothers, KC and the Sunshine Band, Stevie Wonder, The Eagles, The Commitments, Katrina and the Waves, Joe Cocker, Bad Company, Blood Sweat And Tears and ZZ Top.
- On With The Show at Tamworth Town Hall on 20 and 21 November with a musical theatre repertoire blended perfectly in cabaret mode featuring Daniel Belle and Rob McDougall, two of Australia’s finest voices.
- Amber Lawrence will launch her new children’s album; The Kid’s Gone Country II at Town Hall on Sunday 22 November.
- Capitol Theatre Season 20/21 Subscribers & Members Night on 25 November
- Damien Leith – Roy - A tribute to Roy Orbison with Strings on 27 November.
Peter Ross added, “Tamworth is extremely well placed in regards to venues. There are very few regional cities that have the capacity to move between venues depending on the size and current restrictions.”
What a month November will be!
Tickets for these events and more are available at entertainmentvenues.com.au.