Choose your Experience
Join us as Fitzroy Plaza is transformed into a pop-up foodie haven for two nights only during Taste Tamworth 2019.
Come and venture around the plaza as you select up to five different delicious plates from our delectable range of food vendors including Tamworth Vietnamese Restaurant, Don Churros, Gold Leaf Catering and Homestead Coffee Lounge.
Then sit back and enjoy a house beer, wine or soft drink from the Post Office Hotel as the Cover Bandit's cover the greatest hits from the 70's, 80's & 90's and create an electric atmosphere.
Pop-Up on Fitzroy is the place to be each Friday this Taste Tamworth Festival!
Cost: $45.00 per event
Date: Friday 5 April & Friday 12 April
Time: 7pm - 10:30pm
Tickets: On sale now - click here!
Whats on the menu?
Tamworth Vietnamese Restaurant
- Spring Rolls
- Fresh Rice Paper Rolls (GF)
- Satay Chicken Skewers (GF)
- Duck Wraps
Gold Leaf Catering
- Sticky Orange Glaze Pork Belly Bao Bun with kewpie mayonnaise and slaw
- Wagyu Cheese Burger on a Milk Bun (GF option)
- Lamb Kofta with Saffron Rice and Moroccan honey yoghurt (GF)
- Seasoned fries with garlic aioli
- Handmade Brazilian style gourmet churros with choice of fillings including chocolate, Nutella or Dulce De Leche (caramel), plus add a topping of shredded coconut or M&Ms.
- Selection of Ice Cream and Sorbet (GF options)
- Coffee cart