Fiesta La Peel is a multicultural street festival representing over 24 countries from around the world in a celebration of food, craft and entertainment right here in Tamworth. Everyone is encouraged to dress culturally and share in their culture.
Where: Peel Street, between Fitzroy Street and White Street
Cost: FREE ENTRY
- Free taste plates from around the world
- Food stalls representing over 24 countries
- Street and stage entertainers including bands, dancers and interactive drumming
- Children's activities, mask and card making
- Lei and wreath making workshops
Countries of origin represented include - Australia, Africa, UK, India, Fiji, Lebanon, Thailand, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand, Philippines, Madagascar, Hungary, Kenya, Nepal, Botswana, China, Indonesia, Korea, Laos, Bangladesh, Colombia, Pakistan, South Korea, Scotland, Ireland, Turkey, Venezuela, Vietnam, Serbia, Burma, Brazil and Afghanistan!
Presented by Tamworth Regional Council working with Multicultural Tamworth
If you would like to be involved with Fiesta La Peel contact Carol Hughes on 02 6767 5476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org