Choose your Experience
Friday 6 April 2018, 5pm - 10pm
Come down to Fitzroy Street for Flavours on Fitzroy, a FREE street party to launch the Taste Festival and celebrate the diverse range of cuisines on offer in our region.
The party will be licensed with a bar, an eclectic mix of furniture, live music, a range of gourmet food stalls plus special guest James Valentine from ABC Sydney will be there ahead of his show at the Capitol Theatre Tamworth!
It'll be the perfect night whether you're heading down with the whole family in tow, or keeping it to just the adults!
Come down and take advantage of an awesome variety of food stalls and bars on Fitzroy Street for one night only, from:
- Carmen's - stop by for a taste of Carmen's famous homemade gelato
- Corey's Catering - experience the Black Betty BBQ with beef brisket, pulled pork, ribs and slaw on offer
- Homestead Cafe - get your hands on steak sandwiches, ice cream and milkshakes
- Karen's Macarons - get your sweet fix with homemade macarons, chocolates and rocky road
- Latin Arepa - taste unique Latin American flavours including maize corn pockets stuffed with savoury fillings
- Little Kickerbell - your tastebuds will be satisfied with eight-hour slow roasted lamb buns with relish and mayo or a vegetarian and gluten free mixed grain salad
- Mak's Turkish Gozleme - enjoy this Turkish fresh dough stuffed with meats, vegetables and cheese or grab some Turkish baklava for dessert
- Merilba Estate Wines - sip on regionally-produced wines from the beautiful Merilba Estate
- New England Cider Company - sit back and enjoy handcrafted cider made from 100% Australian-grown fruit and produced in Tamworth's backyard
- Perfect Combination - fill your stomach with Vietnamese favourites, including food, sugar cane juice and syrups
- The Post Office Hotel - offering classics from their pub menu
- Safari Club - gnaw on South African-style ribs and boerewors
WHERE: Fitzroy Street (between Peel Street and Kable Avenue), Tamworth
WHEN: Friday 6 April, 5pm - 10pm