Nundle Go For Gold Chinese Easter Festival
Nundle, NSW, Australia
In 2017 the Nundle Go For Gold Chinese Easter Festival will be held on Easter Saturday and Sunday, April 15 and 16.
Be part of the second largest annual festival in northern inland NSW attracting 16,000 people over two days. The annual festival honours the significant role of Chinese and European miners and storekeepers in the development of the Nundle and Hanging Rock townships.
The Festival includes striking Chinese dance performances twice daily by the Australian Yau Kung Mu Association, gold panning sponsored by New England Mutual, live music, more than 100 food, produce, craft and bric-a-brac market stalls, antique toy display, magician, children's story time, Woolomin Public School animal nursery, jumping castle and face painting.
- See twice daily colourful Chinese Lion and Dragon dance performances by the Australian Yau Kung Mu Association, fresh from Chinese New Year in Sydney.
- Listen to LIVE music acts daily
- Pan for genuine Nundle gold, valued at $1000
- Browse more than 100 market stalls selling Chinese and Australian food, vegetables, plants, jewellery, clothing, toys and bric-a-brac
- Visit Nundle attractions including Nundle Woollen Mill, Volcania Art Glass Gallery, Jenkins Street Antiques and Fine China, Nundle Country Traders, Mount Misery Gold Mine, Odgers and McClelland Exchange Stores, Nundle Craft Inc, Ciboleros Bison Head Belts, and Old Church Boutique