Celebrate the gold rush heritage of Nundle and Hanging Rock at the second largest annual festival in northern inland NSW.
The small town of Nundle, population 300, attracts over 16,000 visitors across two days. The annual festival honours the significant role of Chinese and European miners and storekeepers in the development of Nundle and district.
- Chinese Lion and Dragon Dances
- Traditional Chinese women's dances
- Pan for $1000 worth of gold
- Live music by Nundle's Golden Guitar winner John Krsulja, Jeff Gibson, and Rachel Webster and Matt Thomson as Born in October, plus Brendan Nawrocki, David Wei and Eva Timmers and Sax Summit.
- Children's entertainement, Magic Show, Animal Nursery, Library on the Lawn
- Nearly 100 market stalls selling plants, product, craft, food, toys, jewellery and fashion
- Wide selection of food at stalls and Nundle Businesses