In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to get caught up in the day to day hustle and bustle and forget to give yourself a moment to pause, a moment to relax, a moment to recharge.
When was the last time you took some time out for yourself?
Press Pause Retreat is the first retreat of its kind in the Tamworth Region. This is not your typical wellness retreat. By creating a safe and comfortable environment, without distraction, Press Pause allows you time and space to relax, renew and recharge. Our main providers will be there for the entire duration of the event.
With complete freedom to pick and choose which activities you participate in, there are countless opportunities for you to meet new people, experience new wellness therapies, and maybe even step outside your comfort zone and challenge yourself.
We’ve gathered an amazing team of local industry leaders who will be there all weekend to share their knowledge and skills. This allows you to engage with them both during and after their sessions.
Plus, our special guest, Ben Pettingill will also be joining us from Melbourne, to talk about motivation, inspiration, empowerment and overcoming adversities. You’ve probably seen him on the Today Show, This Time Next Year and Nine News.
Activities and Providers:
• Yoga/Pilates – Jess Walker from Fit2Function
• Remedial Massage – Brooke Carrington from Myo & Barn
• Kinesiology Sessions – Clinton Penrose from Evolving Minds Kinesiology
• Motivational Workshop – Ben Pettingill from Pettingill 360
• Women’s Health Physio – Jess Walker from Fit2Function
• Cork n Canvas Art Workshop – Splash on Peel
• Body Shop Pamper Time – Kristy Korsman from Body Shop at Home
• Young Living Essential Oil Workshop – Kerry Jeffries
• Boxing Class – Leanne Dunstan from Press Pause
• How herbs can improve your life workshop – Kyra Howearth, Herbalist
Live music and a creative writing workshop by Rae Moody and Sally-Anne Whitten .. award winning songwriters and performers!
For more information, visit www.myobarn.com.au/press-pause